Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Petition for a cell :D

// Again when I was in 1st yr engg... sad attempt! :D Notice the sms lingo! lol! dont blame me! I was 18 then :D//

This is my petition for the cell
My idea I will try and sell
And various reasons I will tell
As to y without it is hell!

U & I try 2 get in touch time and again
But all efforts are in vain
And it becomes such a pain
That is y a cell is a gain

Phone lines in surathkal are 4ever bad
They are bound 2 make anyone mad
Do u see that if the cell I had
To get in touch wud be so much easier, Dad!

So I hope my case is clear
This time without emotion or tear..
Now I hope my points u will hear …
And give me a chance with the cell, dear …

As I spent so much time
To try and get this poem to rhyme
I think it is right to claim
For a cell all the same!

No comments: